Lookie lookie, I’ve been nominated for an award – which, I think means that I also received the award? Then again, I’m not sure … it only says nominated … maybe there’s a drawing at the end of the year or something … maybe I can get a new dress ! Oh, Jason Wu, if you’re reading this give me a call and we’ll make arrangements for a fitting.
Thank you Mr. Sanchez for the nomination – I am truly honored … and if Mr. Wu actually calls for a fitting I’ll buy you dinner! And for those of you who don’t know Gus, visit his blog … because I’ve heard it said you can’t actually visit him by car – he lives out in the boonies where buses don’t run …
Moving on … these are the rules I must adhere:
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person(s) who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers for this award. (crap, I hope I know 15)
- Notify those bloggers of the nomination by linking to one of their specific posts so that they get notified by pingback. (not sure I know how to do this)
Here goes: seven things about me …
1. I like winter – not because it’s cold and snowy, but because I love coats and revel in the many opportunities to wear the many that I own.
2. I hate gum. It’s synthetic rubber. Why do people chew it?
3. In the sixth grade I was a member of a break dancing team – really – I know, hard to picture but I still have photos of bruises on my hips and forearms that speak to my one time obsession with spinning on my back.
4. I have every episode of the original Lone Ranger series. And I watch them. A lot.
5. I am a huge college football fan. When my Alma mater screwed themselves out of a Nat. Champ. bid by loosing to Stanford last year, I fell ill for weeks! (extra points if you guess my Alma mater)
7. I crack my toes. Gross, I know – but at least I didn’t admit to peeing in the shower …
Fifteen bloggers I’m passing this award to:
Mimi – She lives in France (OK, not really, but she likes to think she does)
… OK, you might notice there’s only thirteen … I’m saving those last two spots for two new blogs I might discover this week … (and I have a cramp in my hand from copying so many damn hyperlinks)!!