Lions and tigers and bears, OH MY!

Image5 x 7 = 35 (five dollars, seven days a week)

35 x 52 = 1,820 (thirty-five dollars, fifty-two weeks in a year)

One thousand, eight hundred and twenty.

Yup. That’s how much I spend at Starbucks every year – $1,820.00 – add on the whole bean purchases for grinding at home … say 12 x 2 = 24 (twelve dollars for a bag of beans, twice a month)  24 x 12 = 288 (twenty-four dollars, twelve months) …

1,820 + 288 = 2,108

$2,108 … yikes … I’m going to stop now … I should add on my teenagers Frappuccino addiction but I won’t … my husband might read this and I don’t want to spoil the good thing I have going now ; )  I mean just look at how much I was enjoying my latte in that old photo.

Today’s post inspired by The Daily Prompt: Tricky Questions“A Pulitzer-winning reporter is writing an in-depth piece — about you. What are the three questions you really hope she doesn’t ask you?”  … and yes, I really hope that the said Pulitzer-winning reporter doesn’t ask me how much I spend each year on coffee, bottled water or wine … everything else is fair game! Lions and tigers and bears, OH MY!

1. Slamdunk says:

Cha-ching. As a non-coffee drinker, I hesitate to think how much the wife puts away. She accomplishes lots with the liquid gold each day though.

2. andy1076 says:

Hey there’s ‘never’ a limit of how much you should spend on good coffee ;) thank you for coming by my blog! *cheers with cup of cappucino*

3. vernette says:

Lol I really liked this. I think if I added up my wine purchases as well as coffee…it will be a scary number as well.

1. SHAUNA says:

I’m with you – I’m a drinker … wine, coffee and bottled water costs me more than I care to admit ;)

1. vernette says:

lol but they are oh so worth it!

4. Big daddy says:

I think you undershot by about $300.00 :-)

1. SHAUNA says:

What’s $300 when you’re already over two grand?